Sunday, January 20, 2008

Huskies Banners

These are some of the banners that I painted for the team. I didn't get pictures of all of them. But they were all fun to make.

This is on of the first banners I made for the team. Kaitlyn and Justin are holding the banner. Kaitlyn has a twin brother on the team. His name is Kory. Andrew, Kory and Kaitlyn all were born on the same day, Nov. 21, 1991. Their mom's name is Denise. I miss her.
This banner says "RIP EM UP, TEAR EM UP, GIVE EM HELL, HUSKIES!!!"
This is another banner I made. See the little cheer leaders, and the balloons? This was a fun day. Bonnie is in this picture. She is the closest to the camera, on the right. She has her back to us, and she is looking to the right. Hi Bonnie.
Yes, yes, yes. This was a fun banner to make. I used green paper, so I had to paint the huskies arms and face. But I think it turned out really good. See all of the names of the players?

This is a partial of a banner that I was in the middle of. It was a team celebration banner when they were going into the finals. There was a husky for every player on the team. They all had their real numbers on their Husky or around it. And they all had their initials in the pupils of their eyes. Ill take a picture of the whole thing and put it up later.

No comments: